Exceptional opportunity for qualified Agricultural/ Mechanical Engineer to join progressive agricultural engineering company. The suitable candidate must be an excellent problem solver, with a keen understanding of animal behavior and flow. The role is challenging and varied and requires an enthusiastic and creative Engineer with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Key responsibilities in the role will include;
- Develop manufacturing drawings.
- Interpret technical drawings.
- Specify components and ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research and development (New products & Process improvements)
- Communicating with Marketing and Sales.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Principles of design, sketching, CAD, industrial materials and processes, manufacturing methods and engineering.
- Proficient in AutoCad 2 &3D and Inventor.
- Knowledge of materials and ability to cost projects as required.
- Strong knowledge of Agriculture sector.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Degree Qualified Agricultural or Mechanical engineer.
- Natural problem solver with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to integrate quickly into a team environment and work on own initiative.
- Self- starter, motivated.
Email Details to [email protected]