Wanting an EID reader capable of keeping up with even the fastest animals?
Tru-Test EID reader delivers information about your livestock rapidly. View individual animal tag data and capture management information against the EIDs to help inform your animal health, mating and culling decisions.
All readers are NAIT tag, FDX and HDX compatible with built-in memory and wireless Bluetooth connectivity. Casings are rugged, reliable, water, dust and shockproof.
The new XRS2 and SRS2 Stick Readers have long life internal batteries, clear readable displays and are ergonomically designed for comfort over long periods of use.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Capture information. Capture up to 15 pieces of customised information for each animal, such as breed, sex, DOB and condition score.
- Favourite setups. Simple and fast to set-up with predefined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs.
- Compatible with NAIT tags. Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags.
- Large memory. 1 million scanned tag memory.
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless technology to connect to Weigh Scale Indicators or other devices up to 100 m away.
- Long life and fast charging battery up to 19 hours of push to read operation and 9.5 hours of continuous read.
- Free software. Easily download information using Data Link for Windows*, Apple* iOS and Android*.
- Read performance. Reads up to 1,100 tags per minute. Read distance for HDX tags up to 330 mm and FDX tags up to 350 mm.
- Alerts. Set alerts for pre-selected animals.
- Easy to see. Sunlight viewable 2.7” (41 mm x 55 mm) colour LCD screen makes it easy to read information.
- Long reach. 650 mm reach length enables you to keep a safe distance when scanning lively animals.
- Ergonomically designed. Comfortable to use over long periods of time.
- Rugged design. All Tru-Test products are proven for the tough agricultural environment, with an IP67 waterproof design.
Also available: SRS2 EID Stick Reader