Here at O’ Donovan Engineering we are grant approved and we stock many items that qualify for the latest TAMS grant:
The moulded plastic scoop dramatically reduces the available movement of the animal’s head, providing greater safety for both animal and operator
- Immobilise the animals head and side to side movement
- Ideal for bolusing, drenching, eye treatment, ear tagging and implants
- Easy attachment to gate Saracen and ODEL Crush gates
For more information on the Super Scoop please click here
– This simple unit can be attached to any existing Cattle Crush.
– Clamp on attachment to horizontal bar on crush.
– Ideal for foot Maintenance, Treatment and Trimming
Mobile Cattle Weighing Scales
– Whatever type of animal you have we have the weighing solution to suit you.
– Check out our range of indicators here
3 in 1 Calving Gate
- – Easily stall the animal in safe position for calving
- – Calving gate also acts as dividing pen gate
- -10ft and 12ft lengths availiable as standard.
- -Flexible stalling with adjustable sping loaded pipe
- -Can be operated from both sides
- -Heavy duty design
- -Hot dip galvanised
- Flexible stalling with adjustable spring loaded pipe