O’ Donovan Engineering are currently running a promotion on TruTest weighing equipment.
We are delighted to offer customers a discount on all indicators until 31st August 2015.
- Weighing replaces guess work with facts, making it a powerful performance measurement tool for farmers.
- The information provided by Tru-Test weigh scale indicators assist critical decision making about feed, health treatments and herd size management.
- On its own, weighing is a valuable addition to any farmers operation. However, with the emergence of electronic identification (EDI), an opportunityvexists to maximise the potential of the weigh data collected.
- EID means individual animals can be tracked through their entire life cycle giving the farmer an opportunity to better manage their individual performance.
- Ensure livestock are sold at optimum weight grade.
- Minimise treatment waste.
- Monitor reproductive performance.
- Identify stick or lame animals early.
- Manage your time spent in the yard.
Applying for the TAMS I grant?
Under the current TAMS I Farm Safety Scheme Grant there is a 40% grant available for cattle handling facilities. This also includes mobile cattle weighing scales. All our weighing equipment is grant approved.
For more information contact O’ Donovan Engineering on 021 7334066 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org