The Aquamat pasture pump ensures you utilise waterways while keeping livestock out of rivers. This ensures your animals have a constant supply of fresh water and protects the river’s ecosystem. The La Buvette Aquamat is the smoothest operated pasture pump on the market. It is suitable for both horses and cattle. Its reliability has been tried and tested The Aquamat is reliable and sturdy. Its pushrod surrounds the mechanism to avoid accidents. It is made from polyethene and cast iron.
It is easily pushed by animals and is suitable for up to 10-15 animals. It is also available with a side bowl option for suckler cows with calf at foot. The Aquamat has a non-return valve feature to prevent the pump from running dry.This unique pasture pump can pump 7m in depth or 70m in length. Fitting for a 32mm pipe
- Suitable for 10 – 15 animals
- Made from Polyethylene and Cast-iron
- Can pump 7m in depth or 70m in length
- Ensures a constant supply of water
- Available with side bowl option for suckler cows with calf at foot