ODEL Mobile Cattle Weigh Crate
The ODEL Mobile Cattle Weigh Crate comes with a semi-automatic skulling gate and a rear-hinged gate with spring latch for added safety. It has a chequer plate floor to provide extra grip and support for livestock.
Tru-Test load bars are recognised for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments.
The internal cells are made from aircraft-grade aluminium and are fully sealed to keep out moisture. Heavy-duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimises the likelihood of cable damage.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with the lightweight O’Donovan Engineering platform & can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform.
- TOTAL CAPACITY: 5,000 kg
- Semi-Automatic Head Gate
- 3 point linkage & pallet fork guide
- Chequer plate floor
- Rear-hinged gate with spring latch and slam closer for added safety
- Adapted to take Super Scoop and Hoof Knack
Datamars Livestock, the new free online software system for Tru-Test weigh scales will allow you to track and monitor your animal’s progress by turning weighing session data into an easy to understand graphical summary.
The system is a series of graphs which allow you to easily compare each individual animal’s weight against their target weight to ensure that they are on track. Along with this, you can review your top and bottom performers so you can manage them efficiently.
Hugh MacEneaney, Teagasc Dairy Adviser, Mullinavat, Co Kilkenny
“Good facilities allow farmers to expand production and incomes and add to the asset value of the farm. They also lead to a better quality of life for the farm family by reducing the workload and the drudgery. In many cases, particularly on dairy farms, buildings pay for themselves over a 7-10 year period. This is especially true when capital grant and tax savings are available.”