ODEL Mobile Cattle Weigh Crate
The ODEL Mobile Cattle Weigh Crate comes with a semi-automatic skulling gate and a rear-hinged gate with spring latch for added safety. It has a chequer plate floor to provide extra grip and support for livestock. This Mobile Crush is designed to take loadbars for weighing.
Tru-Test load bars are recognised for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments.
The internal cells are made from aircraft grade aluminium and are fully sealed to keep out moisture. Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimise the likelihood of cable damage.
For cattle crushes /crates the Heavy Duty load bars or Extra Heavy Duty load cells should be used.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with the lightweight O’Donovan Engineering platform & can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform.
- TOTAL CAPACITY: 5,000 kg
- Semi-Automatic Head Gate
- 3 point linkage & pallet fork guide
- Chequer plate floor
- Rear-hinged gate with spring latch and slam closer for added safety
- Adapted to take Super Scoop and Hoof Knack
- Additional panels and archways can be purchased to build a holding pen, This can’t be attached while weighing
Hugh MacEneaney, Teagasc Dairy Adviser, Mullinavat, Co Kilkenny
“Good facilities allow farmers to expand production and incomes and add to the asset value of the farm. They also lead to a better quality of life for the farm family by reducing the workload and the drudgery. In many cases, particularly on dairy farms, buildings pay for themselves over a 7-10 year period. This is especially true when capital grant and tax savings are available.”