Compartment calf feeder with peach teats – By JFC
A compartment calf feeder with peach teats allows you to manage feed intake and know what each calf is getting. The JFC Teat Compartment Feeder offers an efficient way of supplying milk to several calves at once. This feeder is fitted with peach teats which is ideal for newborn calves, encouraging a natural sucking action allowing milk to be delivered to the calf at an optimum rate.
10-compartment calf feeder
||30L / 8gal
||1350 x 550 x 355mm
6-compartment calf feeder
||18L / 4.7gal
||930 x 425 x 355mm
Compartment Calf Feeder With Peach Teats
- Designed with 6 or 10 individual compartments with 2L capacities.
- Fitted with peach teats.
- Designed with 2 reinforced hangers for mounting on a gate, rail or fence.
- Fitted with 2 hooks to provide extra security and to prevent calves from knocking the feeder.
- Designed with minimum crevices making them easy to clean.
- 20mm bored holes for teat fitting.
- An efficient way of delivering milk to several calves at once.
- Separate compartments allow for a more even distribution of milk.
- Ideal for use with our Calf Hutch Systems.
Calf Group Penning
At O’Donovan Engineering, our motto is “quality and innovation give us the edge” – and this is the standard we hold ourselves to. We are proud of the fact we manufacture our products in Ireland and that we employ staff from our local community. The company employs 55 people, with sales, design, manufacture and support teams working to ISO-9001-2015 standard. Founded in 1978, we have over 40 years of experience in the market and we are confident we have the solutions to make your farm work for you. O Donovan Engineering is also CE Certified to EN 1090 – Execution Class 2.
We specialise in the design and manufacture of quality, innovative livestock housing and handling equipment. Our experienced sales and engineering team will work directly with you to design the optimum layout in your new or existing farm buildings. We look at each yard individually and design a solution for you.