Designed to fit in a standard crush the ends interlock to form the required length. Suitable for when a pre-wash is required prior to solution bathing.
- Manufactured from tough polyethene making them extremely hard wearing and durable.
- The smooth base is effective in the treatment of claw/hoof diseases including interdigital dermatitis
- Built-in safety ribs to prevent slipping.
- Designed with a turned in lip which significantly reduces the amount of solution wasted due to spillages.
- The inbuilt ribs also ensure the animals go through the footbath slower, allowing the hoof to bathe for longer.