Pipe Sold Separately or Purchased Locally as it cannot be delivered by courier.
The ‘Cubicle Lockout Arm’ is an arm that is mounted by brackets onto a cubicle and has a pipe joining two arms to prevent cows from lying on the cubicle beds when entering or exiting a parlour through a cubicle shed. The arm measures 64.5 inches from the inside of the Head Rail to the outer pipe with room for adjustment depending on the placement
This system can also keep cubicles clean after washing and reduces the udder getting dirty which will reduce the chance of mastitis.
- Blocks off Cubicles for cows entering or exiting the parlour
- Keeps Cubicles clean after power washing
- Reduces udder getting dirty (Increase mastitis control)
- Hurries up milking process
- Blocks off cubicles at feeding time
- Easy to run cattle through cubicle house