Diagonal Feed Barrier
This Diagonal Feed Barrier could make a big difference to your feeding system over the winter months, both in terms of the amount of labour involved in feeding and the comfort of the animals, is your feed barrier.
- Traditional diagonal barrier for all Cow & Cattle types
- Reduces bullying
- Minimum feed wastage and help to stop the pulling in of feed
- Available in standard bay lengths or made to order
- Hot Dip Galvanised
- Options for our diagonal feed barrier is hot dip galvanized. Robust hinged sections with:
- Drop end frames,
- Drop channels
- Treated timber plank base.
Hugh MacEneaney, Teagasc Dairy Adviser, Mullinavat, Co Kilkenny
“Good facilities allow farmers to expand production and incomes and add to the asset value of the farm. They also lead to a better quality of life for the farm family by reducing the workload and the drudgery. In many cases, particularly on dairy farms, buildings pay for themselves over a 7-10 year period. This is especially true when capital grant and tax savings are available.”
O’Donovan Engineering sales, design, manufacture and support teams work on ISO-9001-2015 standard providing superior products. O Donovan Engineering is now CE Certified to EN 1090 – Execution Class 2.