The double lane drench race is perfect for Drenching, Mouthing, Dagging, Ear Tagging, Selecting, Foot Treatment, etc. – All Handling Operations. It fits into any Prattley yard.
- Lightweight, combining the strength of aluminium and Durable Uniboard
- One Person can assemble race and drench sheep quickly and easily
- Large or small mobs handled with equal ease
- Easy to assemble and transport, fits inside the Prattley Yard
- Width 33″ (0.85m) reducible by pivoting one side
- Side release gates available to draft sheep out
- Versatile combinations of single or double-lane races, two, three sections long
5x – 8ft alloy panel, 1x – 8ft alloy panel with release gate, 1x – 33″ alloy swing gate, 2x – 4ft panel with gate slot, 2x – 33″ double spreader, 1x – 33″ double gate with posts.