Double Lane Drench Race
The double lane drench race is perfect for Drenching, Mouthing, Dagging, Ear Tagging, Selecting, Foot Treatment, etc. – All Handling Operations.
- Lightweight, combining the strength of aluminium and Durable Uniboard
- One Person can assemble race and drench sheep quickly and easily
- Large or small mobs handled with equal ease
- Easy to assemble and transport, fits inside the Prattley Yard
- Width 33″ (0.85m) reducible by pivoting one side
- Side release gates available to draft sheep out
- Versatile combinations of single or double lane races, two, three sections long
Prattley is the world leader in lightweight animal handling equipment, using cutting edge technology. Prattley’s prime aim is to produce quality sheep handling equipment that helps you to attain maximum efficiency. Despite its lightweight, Prattley sheep equipment is sturdy and long-lasting, built to withstand the toughest treatment your stock can dish out.
Hugh MacEneaney, Teagasc Dairy Adviser, Mullinavat, Co Kilkenny
“Good facilities allow farmers to expand production and incomes and add to the asset value of the farm. They also lead to a better quality of life for the farm family by reducing the workload and the drudgery. In many cases, particularly on dairy farms, buildings pay for themselves over a 7-10 year period. This is especially true when capital grant and tax savings are available.”