RS Handheld Reader (EID)
An entry-level EID tag reader, the ERS Handheld Reader is an economical way to read EID livestock tags. You can send directly to a Tru-Test indicator or printer via wireless Bluetooth® technology.
- Wirelessly connects to Tru-Test indicators or barcode printer using built-in Bluetooth technology.
- Memory: stores up to 4,000 tags.
- Battery life of up to 8 hours.
- Weighing replaces guesswork with facts, making it a powerful performance measurement tool for farmers.
- The information provided by Tru-Test weigh scale indicators assist critical decision making about feed, health treatments and herd size management.
- On its own, weighing is a valuable addition to any farmers operation. However, with the emergence of electronic identification (EDI), an opportunity exists to maximise the potential of the weigh data collected.
- EID means individual animals can be tracked through their entire life cycle giving the farmer an opportunity to better manage their individual performance.
- Minimise treatment waste.
- Monitor reproductive performance.
- Identify sick or lame animals early.
- Manage your time spent in the yard.