EZI 7i horse Weighing package & MiHub
The EZI 7i horse Weighing package is a great package for tracking and monitoring a horse weight and growth over months or years.
TruTest EZI 7i
The Tru-Test EziWeigh7i Indicator is an accurate and easy to use mid-level indicator. With the capability to record information against Electronic ID (EID) or Visual tags, you can easily capture and analyse individual animal performance and history. Replacing guesswork with facts, the EziWeigh7i displays live weight gain since the previous session, showing animal performance right there in the yard.
Using its built-in Bluetooth® technology, the EziWeigh7i wirelessly connects to Tru-Test’s EID readers, automatically transferring scanned ID’s straight into the weigh scale, saving time and improving accuracy.
Tru-Test load bars are recognised for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments.
The internal cells are made from aircraft grade aluminium and are fully sealed to keep out moisture. Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimises the likelihood of cable damage.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with the lightweight O’Donovan Engineering platform & can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Corrosion resistant. Zinc plated, gold passivated load bar housing for additional corrosion resistance.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform.
Weighing Horse platform
Horse platform Features:
- Durable platform designed for weighing horses.
- Rubber top cover for noise control and foot stability.
- Dimensions 2.15m X .99m.
- Decision on buying and selling.
- Lower costs through efficiency.
- Taking the guesswork out of stock management.
- Designed to maximise the profit potential of every animal.
- Select from a range of weighing indicators to suit your needs.
Weight is the best indicator of performance. Weighing can give accurate evaluation and stock control. It will ensure you keep your horse in the best possible condition for competing and can aid in deciding on feed and dosage amounts.