Why Weigh with a TruTest Package?
- Weighing replaces guesswork with facts, making it a powerful performance measurement tool for farmers.
- The information provided by Tru-Test weigh scale indicators assist critical decision making about feed, health treatments and herd size management.
- On its own, weighing is a valuable addition to any farmers operation. With electronic identification (EDI), maximise the potential of the weigh data collected.
- EID means individual animals can be tracked through their entire life cycle giving the farmer an opportunity to better manage their individual performance.
- Ensure optimum weight grade.
- Minimise treatment waste.
- Monitor reproductive performance.
- Identify sick or lame animals early.
- Manage your time spent in the yard.
For a basic reader EID see:
An entry level EID tag reader, the ERS Handheld Reader is an economical way to read EID livestock tags. The reader can be used standalone using built-in memory to speed up recording for mandatory traceability schemes or sent directly to a Tru-Testindicator or printer via wireless Bluetooth® technology.
- Wirelessly connects to Tru-Test indicators or barcode printer using built-in Bluetooth technology.
- Memory: stores up to 4,000 tags.
- Battery life of up to 8 hours.