Why Weigh with a TruTest Package?
- Weighing replaces guesswork with facts, making it a powerful performance measurement tool for farmers.
- The information provided by Tru-Test weigh scale indicators assist critical decision making about feed, health treatments and herd size management.
- On its own, weighing is a valuable addition to any farmers operation. With electronic identification (EDI), maximise the potential of the weigh data collected.
- EID means individual animals can be tracked through their entire life cycle giving the farmer an opportunity to better manage their individual performance.
- Ensure optimum weight grade.
- Minimise treatment waste.
- Monitor reproductive performance.
- Identify sick or lame animals early.
- Manage your time spent in the yard.
With the capability to record information against Electronic ID (EID) or Visual tags, you can easily capture and analyse individual animal performance and history. Replacing guesswork with facts, the EziWeigh7i displays live weight gain since the previous session, showing animal performance right there in the yard.
Using its built-in Bluetooth® technology, the EziWeigh7i wirelessly connects to Tru-Test’s EID readers, automatically transferring scanned ID’s straight into the weigh scale, saving time and improving accuracy. Alternatively, the animal’s VID can be entered using the large and durable keypad.
The EziWeigh7i features Tru-Test’s proven Superdamp™ III technology, enabling you to capture accurate live animal weights more quickly than any other weigh scale on the market, even for the liveliest animals.
- Built in Bluetooth® for wireless connections to EID readers and other devices.
- Calculates live weight gain from previous sessions.
- Stores up to 100 sessions and 20,000 records.
- Superdamp III technology.
- Comment text field to capture animal traits and treatments.
- Identify top and poor performers by monitoring and comparing weight gains
- Efficient information collection with wireless connection to EID readers
- Maximise throughput with fast weight lock and auto weight recording
- Rugged design for the tough agricultural environment
- Easily download recorded information with your PC, Android™ or Apple smartphone
- NEW improved weighing – lock onto lively animals even faster
For a basic reader EID see:
An entry level EID tag reader, the ERS Handheld Reader is an economical way to read EID livestock tags. The reader can be used standalone using built-in memory to speed up recording for mandatory traceability schemes or sent directly to a Tru-Testindicator or printer via wireless Bluetooth® technology.
- Wirelessly connects to Tru-Test indicators or barcode printer using built-in Bluetooth technology.
- Memory: stores up to 4,000 tags.
- Battery life of up to 8 hours.