Why choose Hoofed?
Hoofed targets and kills the specific bacteria which leads to diseases that cause lameness.
Friendly and safe for the farmer, animal and biogas manure digester.
Free of antibiotics and heavy metals, making it more environmentally sound and healthier for the animals.
Has a low PH, which neutralizes the high PH of microbial hosting urine and faecal matter on the ground.
Less labour-intensive with lower frequency of use and no withdrawal required.
How to use Hoofed in the foot bath?
• Fill the bath with at least 15 cm of water.
• Add 2.5% hoofed per bath.
• After approximately 200 walk-throughs, we recommend refreshing the bath.
• In case of too much organic matter or too little liquid, refresh/refill the bath.
• Use the product for 2 days every 2 weeks, 2 times a day.
Keep the container tightly closed. To maintain product quality, do not store in
heat or direct sunlight. Keep in a dry, cool and properly ventilated place. Shelf life is 2 years.
“Since starting to use Hoofed I have noticed a significant improvement in the hoof health of my herd. I hardly see any lame cows around the farm these days. I have also become much more aware of the hoof-care requirements of cattle, which when maintained, help keep lameness at bay. Beforehand I would have just treated the problem whenever it occurred.” – Ivan McGivney, Dairy Farmer, Co. Westmeath
Hoofed 5LTR – also available in 20LTR