IAE Lamb Weigher with Mechanical Weigh Head
This weigher is a no-nonsense, entry-level weigh head that does the basics brilliantly. It is ideal for situations where you want to quickly and easily collect the weights of your animals and don’t need to record additional data. Easy to read and robust system.
- Weighing replaces guesswork with facts, making it a powerful performance measurement tool for farmers.
- The information provided assist critical decision making about feed, health treatments and herd size management.
- On its own, weighing is a valuable addition to any farmers operation. With electronic identification (EDI), maximise the potential of the weigh data collected.
- EID means individual animals can be tracked through their entire life cycle giving the farmer an opportunity to better manage their individual performance.
- Ensure optimum weight grade.
- Minimise treatment waste.
- Monitor reproductive performance.
- Identify sick or lame animals early.
- Manage your time spent in the yard
Hugh MacEneaney, Teagasc Dairy Adviser, Mullinavat, Co Kilkenny
“Good facilities allow farmers to expand production and incomes and add to the asset value of the farm. They also lead to a better quality of life for the farm family by reducing the workload and the drudgery. This is especially true when capital grant and tax savings are available.”