The 15-mm-thick passageway flooring is very flexible, providing high slip resistance. Since the N15 walkway flooring is very well suited for jointless installation in waiting areas. N15 passageway flooring is also very well suited as milking parlour flooring. Cleanness, hygiene and easy cleaning are guarantors for perfect milking.
N15 Alley Mat
N15 Alley Mat
The flooring is fastened only sparingly. You may even use a suitable dung racketeer on the N15 walkway flooring. Its whole weight remains on the concrete floor, protecting the edges of the passageway flooring.
N15 Alley Mat Fitting Instructions for a scraper passage
General Fitting Guide:
- The assembly of rubber covering may not be done at a temperature below 10 degrees Celsius.
- The ground on which the rolls are applied has to be flat, firm, clean and dry.
- At least 48 hours before installation, the rubber rolls have to be rolled out on the installation surface at room temperature. If this is not possible, the rolls must be stored at room
temperature for at least 7 days.
- Mounting: Fasten with washer, distance max. 500 mm and 60 mm from the edge.
Care and maintenance guide:
- Rubber surfaces must be cleaned regularly.
- The detergent must not attack the rubber covering.
Do you have some questions about this product? We’d love to help! Just fill out the form below.