Portable Cattle Crush, Weighing & EID Package
Portable Cattle Crush, Weighing & EID Package Includes:
EziWeigh7i TruTest Weighing Indicator – EID Ready
The Tru-Test EziWeigh7i Indicator is an accurate and easy to use mid-level indicator. With the capability to record information against Electronic ID (EID) or Visual tags, you can easily capture and analyze individual animal performance and history. Replacing guesswork with facts, the EziWeigh7i displays live weight gain since the previous session, showing animal performance right there in the yard.
Using its built-in Bluetooth® technology, the EziWeigh7i wirelessly connects to Tru-Test’s EID readers, automatically transferring scanned ID’s straight into the weigh scale, saving time and improving accuracy.
The EziWeigh7i features Tru-Test’s proven Superdamp™ III technology, enabling you to capture accurate live animal weights more quickly than any other weigh scale on the market, even for the liveliest animals.
An entry-level EID tag reader, the ERS Handheld Reader is an economical way to read EID livestock tags. The reader can be used standalone using built-in memory to speed up recording for mandatory traceability schemes or sent directly to a Tru-Test indicator or printer via wireless Bluetooth® technology.
- Wirelessly connects to Tru-Test indicators or barcode printer using built-in Bluetooth technology.
- Memory: stores up to 4,000 tags.
- Battery life of up to 8 hours.
Tru-Test load bars are recognized for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments.
Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimize the likelihood of cable damage.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with minimizes weight O’Donovan Engineering platform & can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Corrosion resistant. Zinc plated, gold passivated load bar housing for additional corrosion resistance.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform.
- TOTAL CAPACITY: 3,000 kg
The ODEL Portable Cattle comes with a semi-automatic skulling gate and a rear hinged gate with spring latch and slam closer for added safety. It has a chequer plate floor to provide extra grip and support for livestock.
- Semi-Automatic Head Gate
- 3 point linkage & pallet fork guide
- Chequer plate floor
- Rear-hinged gate with spring latch and slam closer for added safety
- Adapted to take Loadbars for Weighing, Super Scoop, and Hoof Knack
- Additional panels can form a holding pen
Hugh MacEneaney, Teagasc Dairy Adviser, Mullinavat, Co Kilkenny
“Good facilities allow farmers to expand production and incomes and add to the asset value of the farm. They also lead to a better quality of life for the farm family by reducing the workload and the drudgery. In many cases, particularly on dairy farms, buildings pay for themselves over a 7-10 year period. This is especially true when capital grant and tax savings are available.”