S3 Weigh Scale Package
The new S3 Weigh Scale Package from Tru-Test. Simple to use, easy to read and features Bluetooth connectivity, so you can record animal weights and configure settings using the MiHub Data Link app or can be emailed or shared via other apps, as well as the weights being instantly visible on your smartphone screen.
The complete S3 Weigh Scale Package includes two MP Load Bars & ODEL Weigh Platform providing a complete weighing solution to those upgrading their existing weigh scales or possibly introducing weighing as a valuable management tool for the first time.
The S3 is easy to operate,
fully portable and ideal for integration with Load Bars under cattle crushes, platforms, sheep and lamb weigh crates. He further adds; The S3 weighing system provides a market leading and highly accurate weighing solution and features Superdamp™ III Technology which captures accurate live weights more quickly than any other weigh scale indicator on the market. The benefits of weighing livestock are significant and allow livestock producers to monitor Daily Liveweight Gain ensuring forage quality and quantity is sufficient, hit optimum market weights for finishers, revealing parasite burdens if weight gain is poor and make informed decisions before weaning and bulling, two crucial weight points in a dairy heifer’s longevity in the milking herd for example.
The High Visibility LED Backlit Screen on the S3 is clearly visible on the brightest day and the LED-backlit screen ensures visibility in failing light or dark sheds. A Red LED illuminates when the weight is stable making it clear that you can record the weight. Plus, if you record your livestock weights using the MiHub Data Link mobile app you can instantly view your weighing data on your smartphone, online, or anywhere, with MiHub Livestock Management.
The Simple user interface of the S3 has only two clearly visible buttons, on/off and zero. All less frequently used settings are easily accessible on the MiHub Data Link phone app or Data Link PC software. All units are powered by an internal rechargeable battery with a 15 hour life which means no mains power is required. Using Bluetooth to transfer data utilises the low energy technology requirements preventing battery drain.
Why Weigh with a TruTest livestock Weigher Package?
- Weighing replaces guesswork with facts, making it a powerful performance measurement tool for farmers.
- The information provided by Tru-Test weigh scale indicators assist critical decision making about feed, health treatments and herd size management.
- On its own, weighing is a valuable addition to any farmers operation. With electronic identification (EDI), maximise the potential of the weigh data collected.
- EID means individual animals can be tracked through their entire life cycle. This gives the farmer an opportunity to better manage their individual performance.
The Benefits to the S3 Weigh Scale Package:
- Ensure optimum weight grade.
- Minimise treatment waste.
- Monitor reproductive performance.
- Identify sick or lame animals early.
- Manage your time spent in the yard.