Saracen Full Access Crush
Saracen Full Access Crush is designed to allow unobstructed access to animals flanks. It has a fully welded tapered tread plate floor to help keep the animal’s feet inside the crush when the side doors are open. There are two full height side doors on each side (hinged from each end) to allow full access with no obstructions to the animal’s flanks. It comes complete with a single removable rail each side. Traditional backing up bar facility. Rear gate included as standard. Pallet fork lifting points welded onto the top horizontal rails.
- Heavy duty box section frame, tube/ box infill construction.Welded constriction tread plate floor angled both sides keeps animals feet inside crush.
- Right-handed operation standard.
- Hinged side doors allow unobstructed access to animals flanks.
- Detachable side restraint bar for use when both gates on one side are open.Rear gate.
- Captive rump bar facility.
- Pallet fork lifting points.
- Foot trimming facilities can be added when required.
- Hot dip galvanised.
Hugh MacEneaney, Teagasc Dairy Adviser, Mullinavat, Co Kilkenny
“Good facilities allow farmers to expand production and incomes and add to the asset value of the farm. They also lead to a better quality of life for the farm family by reducing the workload and the drudgery. In many cases, particularly on dairy farms, buildings pay for themselves over a 7-10 year period. This is especially true when capital grant and tax savings are available.”