Stainless Steel fixed cattle drinker trough 2ft 40 Litres
Cattle drinker Features:
- Drain off Bung
- Wall Mounting
- Protection available
- Fast fill Hansen ball valve
Also available Stainless Steel Fixed Water drinker Trough 1.25 Meters 80 Litres
Water plays a key role in milk production, control of body temperature and many other body functions in dairy cattle. Water intake, availability and quality are often overlooked. Generally, cows only drink in short bouts (7-12 times a day) during which they consume a total of between 10 to 20 litres of water.
As a rule of thumb with beef cattle, consumption will range from 1 gallon per 100 pounds of body weight during cold weather to nearly 2 gallons per 100 pounds of body during the hottest weather. Lactating cows require nearly twice as much water compared to dry cows.
Hansen Max-Flo Valve
- High-performance tank valve 29 psi, 570 Litres per minute
- Suitable for bottom or top entry
- Manufactured from strong, non-corrosive UV stabilised materials
- Suitable for high/low pressure operations from 0.2 bar to 12 bar
- Max-Flo diaphragm valve is supplied with the complete valve body, adapters, adjustable extension arm, 100mm blue flanged float and 650mm cord
After 60 years in business, Hansen Products is extremely proud to be a New Zealand owned and operated business. We are continuing to design, manufacture and distribute Pipe Fittings and Valves of the highest quality around the world. Hansen has built a reputation for providing high performance, easy to use, simple products that deliver our customers “Best Installed Value”. The winning formula that has been applied to the product range since the 1950’s has ensured a loyal customer following through the generations. With a range of over 1000 different products, loyal customers and a dedicated team, Hansen is poised for the new challenges ahead.