This website and its content is copyright of www.odonovaneng.ie © All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
The term ‘to www.odonovaneng.ie’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.odonovaneng.ie and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.odonovaneng.ie. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.odonovaneng.ie takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- O’ Donovan Engineering provides nationwide delivery using fully insured couriers, to get your product delivered on time anywhere in Ireland.
- Once you have placed an order on this site you will receive an Order Confirmation e-mail detailing your purchase.
- It is our policy to dispatch your order within 3-5 working days on the island of Ireland. However, whenever possible we will send orders next day subject to stock levels.
- You are responsible for providing the correct address, telephone number and postal code and must be available to take delivery of all ordered product either in person or through an authorised assignee.
- All orders require a contact phone number, and all deliveries require a signature on receipt.
- Orders placed after 12pm Friday and on Saturday and Sunday, will be shipped by the following Tuesday excluding Bank Holidays and subject to stock levels.
- If you require urgent shipping please contact us and we shall endeavour to accommodate you.
Delay of delivery:
- In the event that all or part of your order is not available, we shall notify you by e-mail/phone as soon as possible. We will attempt to keep you regularly updated on any items ordered that are likely to be on back order for more than 14 days.
- For delays of more than 14 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any monies paid by you for the item(s). We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but any dates we specify are approximate only and we will not be held liable for any delay or failure to achieve any delivery or other date.
- Delivery dates are estimates only and we are unable to accept any liability for failure to deliver the goods within the specified time resulting from shipment/delivery delays from our suppliers.
- This Returns Policy applies, only where you make a purchase online from our website.
- We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies.
- You may amend an order provided we receive notice of your wish to amend before item is dispatched. If you wish to amend your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number.
- When you complete an online purchase, you have a statutory right to return goods (other than perishable or made to order or bespoke/customized goods) up to 14 days after receiving your order for a refund of that item, or exchange it.
- To return/cancel a purchase in accordance with your legal right as set out in this Policy If you wish to return your order you must do one of the following:
- Email email@example.com stating your order reference number of which item you wish to cancel/return or
- Contact our customer care team on 021 7334066 quoting your order reference number of which item you wish to cancel/return.
- Returns to the store in Coachford must be accompanied by your order conformation email or invoice.
- All items returned must be in their original condition and packaging
- This policy may be subject to change at any time.